Have you signed the petition? Let’s put Lotta on a commemorative stamp!
This week, the new Lotta56sparks.ca blog has received its 1,000th visitor!
Sincere thanks to those who have dropped by to reminisce or learn something new about Lotta Hitschmanova, and special appreciation for those who have shared their own “Lotta stories” so others can learn about this inspiring refugee to Canada and the unique part she played in Canadian social history.
In case you missed them, here are the 5 most popular blog posts to date:
- Sharing a Lotta story: “She loved to party!”
- The most iconic and confusing uniform in Canadian history
- How did a Jewish refugee to Canada become a Unitarian “saint”? Part 1
- Mike Myers, Lotta Hitschmanova and on being Canadian
- 56 Sparks St – Canada’s most famous address?
Thanks for visiting, and I invite you to leave a comment, subscribe, or let others know about the blog.